This is for 13 piece lot of new plastic clock lenses for vintage clocks. These were used on old electric and alarm clocks most likely. The sides are raised on most pieces to give clearance between the clock hands/movement and the lens. Please read the details below for each piece:
- 4 pcs. – 9″ long x 5-1/4″ wide. Small split on the side of one and minor rub marks on the front of another. The rest have no issues.
- 1 pc. – 6-5/16″ long x 3-1/8″ wide. No issues, good condition.
- 1 pc. – 4-11/16″ long x 1-7/8″ wide. Silver border around front edge. No issues, good condition.
- 2 pcs. – 4-3/8″ long x 3-1/8″ wide. One piece has a gold border on the sides. No issues, good condition.
- 2 pcs. – 2-3/4″ long x 2″ wide. These pieces do not have raised edges, instead they are beveled slightly for an elegant look. They are both in excellent condition.
- 3 pcs. – 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″. One piece has a very small scratch on the front. The other 2 pieces have no issues and are in good condition.