This is a new replacement non-alarm movement for clocks with easy snap-in housing. Made in the USA. Comes with a 1 year warranty! The shaft is all plastic and takes press-on hands.
- Case size: 2-1/8″W x 2-1/8″H x 5/8″D
- Shaft Diameter is 3/16″
- Choose from 2 Shaft Lengths: Short – 1/16″ shaft length, 3/16″ overall | Medium – 3/16″ shaft length, 5/16″ overall
- 2 Screw Holes for Mounting
- Rear Hand Set Knob
- Battery: 1 ‘AA’ (not included)
- Runs up to 5″ long hands as long as they are made of a light weight material such as aluminum. If your hands are longer than this you will need one of our High Torque movements.
- No hardware required.
- Press-on Hour, Minute & Second hands are sold separately as a set above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per set. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.