This is a high quality movement with good sound quality. Made by the time honored Takane company. Chimes at the top of the hour only with no strike. Chimes include Westminster, Ave Maria, Over the Rainbow, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Try to Remember and Happy Birthday.
- Case Size: 3″W x 3-7/8″H x 1-3/16″D
- Threaded Shaft Length is 3/8″, Overall Length is 5/8″
- Shaft Diameter: 7/16″
- Rear Hand Set Knob and Rear Chime Set Knob
- Encased Tube Speaker
- Requires 1 ‘C’ cell battery (not included)
- Includes all Mounting Hardware and instructions. Wall hangers available upon request.
- Will not run hands larger than 6″ (measurement is from the center of the mounting hole to the end of the minute hand only).
- Regular size (1″-6″) Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.