Takes press-on hands unlike our other dual pendulum movements. Over 20 hand styles and sizes to choose from! This movement is a dual pendulum or double rocker movement so you can put a decorative item on top that rocks back and forth while swinging a pendulum below (see example picture). Runs up to 6″ long hands.
- Case Size: 2-1/8″W x 4-1/4″H x 3/4″D
- Press-On Hand Shaft
- Shaft Diameter: 5/16″
- Two Shaft Lengths Available: Short – 5/16″ threaded, 5/8″ overall and Medium – 1/2″ threaded, 13/16″ overall
- Rear Hand Set Knob
- Requires 1 ‘AA’ battery (not included)
- Includes basic mounting hardware. Wall hangers not available on this type of movement.
- Includes a 16″ Adjustable Pendulum Rod and your choice of a 2-1/8″, 2-3/4″ or 3-1/2″ bob. The rod is perforated every 1″ on the back so you can bend and snap it to the length you need before sliding on the bob. *Runs up to a 20″ long battery pendulum.*
- Press-on Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE. Large second hand NOT recommended.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.