One of the best sounding movements on the market today! Beautiful tubular chime sound. This is our Extra Short shaft, non-threaded version that takes press-on hands. We also sell two other version on our site that take regular battery hands and come in several shaft lengths.
- 4×4 Westminster or Ave Maria Chime & Strike on the hour
- 1/4 Chime at 15 Minutes, 1/2 Chime at 30 Minutes, 3/4 Chime at 45 minutes
- Westminster & Counting Strike on the hour only
- Bim Bam Counting Strike on the hour only
- Four Sound on/off choices
- Sound Demonstration Button
- Volume Control
- Night Sensor Shut-off between the hours of 11pm-5:45am
- Case Size: 4-9/16″W x 4-5/16″H x 1-1/4″D
- Threaded Shaft Length: 5/32″ Overall Shaft Length: 7/16″ (This is a very small shaft length! It is your responsibility to make sure it is long enough to go through your clock dial/face and reach the front but not be too long and hit any cover you may have over the dial. Thank you!)
- Shaft Diameter: 5/16″
- Only one shaft length to choose from: 5/32″ Threaded Length, 7/16″ Overall
- Rear Hand Set Knob and Movement Setting Controls
- 3″ diameter speaker with 9″ lead wires. Does not mount to back of movement.
- Requires 2 ‘C’ Cell Batteries (not included).
- Includes all Mounting Hardware and Instructions.
- Includes a 16″ adjustable pendulum rod and your choice of a 2-1/8″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/2″ bob. The rod is perforated every 1″ on the back so you can bend and snap it to the length you need before sliding on the bob. Capable of running up to a 20″ pendulum.
- Will not run hands larger than 14″ (measurement is from the center of the mounting hole to the end of the minute hand only).
- Regular size (1″-6″) Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu. Extra large hands are available on our site as well.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE.