- Case Size: 2-1/4″W x 2-1/4″H x 5/8″D
- Gold Finished Plastic Ball Pendulum: 2-5/16″High with a 1-11/16″ diameter
- Total Assembled Height with Movement is 3-1/4″
- The metal post that will go through the hole in the bottom of your clock base and have the rotating balls rest on it is 3/8″ long. With the plastic piece it comes out of, the overall height is 11/16″ (see 2nd picture).
- Requires 1 ‘AA’ Battery (not included)
Fancy Rotating Pendulum Drive Movement – 3-1/4″
This is a rotating pendulum drive movement for anniversary clocks. It DOES NOT regulate or run the timekeeping. It has a center position shaft, a beautiful ball pendulum resting on a gold tone platform with 4 decorative flairs. The movement mounts under the clock base with the shaft protruding through the base hole. The ball pendulum mounts to the shaft. PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW.
**QUANTITY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM. PLEASE SEE THE TABLE BELOW.**