The most powerful German high torque clock movement on the market today! Powers up to 17.5″ hands!
- Case size: 2-1/4″W x 2″H x 5/8″D
- Shaft Diameter: 3/8″
- Choose from 2 Shaft Lengths: Small – 3/16″ Collar Sleeve Depth | Medium – 1/4″ Collar Sleeve Depth
- The overall shaft length on each size above is 13/16″
- Time can be set from the front or rear
- Battery: 1 ‘AA’ (not included)
- Includes Mounting hardware.
- Regular size (1″-6″) Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu. Extra large hands are sold separately on our site.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE. Large second hands NOT recommended.
**These movements mount to the dial using a sleeve nut that screws down into the movement case. They come with a rubber washer, a metal washer, a collar sleeve nut (comes in 2 sizes as stated above), and a hand nut. We currently do not have wall hangers for these movements**
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.