This is a very nice quality movement, made by Takane. It has the power to run up to 12″ hands.
Case Size: 2-1/8″W x 2-3/4″H x 1″D
- Choose from 3 Shaft Lengths: Short – 7/16″ threaded length, 3/4″ overall | Medium – 11/16″ threaded length, 1″ overall | Long – 15/16″ threaded length, 1-1/4″ overall
Shaft Diameter: 7/16″
Battery: 1 ‘C’ (not included)
- Time can be set from the front or rear
- Includes basic mounting hardware. Wall hangers available upon request.
- Regular size (1″-6″) Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu. Extra large hands are sold separately on our site.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE. Large second hand NOT recommended.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.