This is a new replacement movement for clocks with easy snap-in housing. Used by many mass clock producers. The shaft is all plastic (no threads) so the hands simply press-on.
- Case size: 2-1/8″W x 2-1/8″H x 5/8″D
- Shaft Diameter is 3/16″
- Hour post diameter: 5.0mm
- Minute post diameter: 3.1mm
- Choose from 2 Shaft Lengths: Short – 1/8″ shaft length, 3/8″ overall | Medium – 5/16″ shaft length, 7/16″ overall
- Battery: 1 ‘AA’ (not included)
- Runs up to 6″ long hands as long as they are made of a light weight material such as aluminum. If your hands are longer than this you will need one of our High Torque movements.
- No Hardware is Required
- Press-on Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE. If you do not want to use a second hand we also carry a black end cap to cover the hole at the end of the shaft. You can choose to include it in the drop down menu above, if desired.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.