This movement is made for clock dials that are extra thick. Made by Takane.
- Case size: 2-1/8″W x 2-1/8″H x 5/8″D
- Shaft Diameter: 5/16″ (8mm)
- Threaded Shaft Length is 15/16″, Overall 1-3/16″
- Time can be set from the front or rear
- Battery: 1 ‘AA’ (not included)
- Runs up to 7″ Long Hands as long as they are made of a light weight material such as aluminum. If your hands are longer than this you will need one of our High Torque movements.
- Includes Mounting hardware and basic instructions. Wall hanger available upon request.
- Hour and Minute hands are sold separately as a pair above (please see pictures). They are .20 cents extra per pair. The price will be adjusted as you choose the style(s) you want from the drop down menu.
- Second hands are also sold separately and can be purchased HERE.
**When choosing the proper batteries for your clock, please consider the following information: There are many brands of alkaline batteries available on the market today, but there are several brands out there that just don’t perform well in clocks. We recommend using Rayovac or Duracell brand. Other brands, such as Energizer, have extra plastic coating on the negative end of the battery, which can cause clocks to malfunction or not work properly at all. Alkaline batteries are the only type of battery that should be used in clocks. Lithium powered or re-chargeable batteries will cause your clock to malfunction, or not function at all. Lithium and rechargeable batteries are meant for “high-drain” devices, such as digital cameras, etc. Alkaline batteries are best used in “low-drain” devices, which includes clock movements.